Saturday, June 26, 2010

A Wedding in the Making



Post 1 of a Wedding...
Well, hello dear friends....It's been a while and my baby girl is married. This will be a crazy unorganized chaotic post so bear with me...plus my space bar is hanging on by a thread. Good grief!!   Well the space bar issue does not hold a candle to the events of the wedding day on Saturday, June 12th. If EVER you consider an outdoor wedding, have a Plan B!! Plan A is great, wonderful, exciting....Plan B is necessity and for survival!! I now speak from experience!!
Thursday- June 10 - Flowers were delivered Fed Ex...gorgeous, perfect and exactly what we wanted!
Friday - Hot hot hot...but everyone is hanging in there...rehearsal, rehearsal dinner, tents, tables, chairs, linens, tableware delivered and everyone pitched in!
And then oh my the Wedding Day came...I'll come back to that later!!

The first picture is Roxie, the bride's cat. Had I, the Mother of the Bride, had this calmness, I think I would of been better off!! This is where she chose to spend the next 3 days as chaos went on around her.



Finishing up programs !!



Flower Crew!
The Bride and cousin Soni designing the bridal bouquet..

Auntie J....Wedding Coordinator!!


Oh by the way son...Happy Birthday!!! We love you! Poor guy...missed the rehearsal dinner, waiting on the delivery truck and then had to be Commando in Charge of lights!!
Everyone consulted the Wedding Wall!!
The calm before the storm....next post...Rehearsal....little did we know what lie ahead!!

"I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me" Philippians 4:13



1 comment:

jamjar said...

It's all about me!!! I hate that picture of me!!! (I'm smiling...just kidding!) Loved the cat picture---you could enter it somewhere!!