Saturday, December 7, 2013

Where Does the Time Go?

Wow! It's been close to 2 months since I last wrote anything! Argggghhhh! Where does time go?

I have a new daugher in law! Zach and Alyssa were married November 8 and had a beautiful Fall/Country wedding. It was a perfect day and evening! They returned from their honeymoon in Mexico and are all settled.  She is a preschool teacher so now there are 2 Mrs. Maddens in our district! Her school will be joining our school next year which is under construction of an addition!

Here are just a few pics so far! I promise I'll be back soon to update more!


My family! 










2 comments:

Patty Sumner said...

Just gorgeous!!! How absolutely beautiful!! Have a wonderful day and blessings!

Farming On Faith said...

Just Beautiful!

Missed hearing from you!

Hope you are enjoying this Christmas season.