Wednesday, July 28, 2010

All Because Two People Fell In Love

With this ring....I thee wed........



Today is my husband and I's 26th wedding anniversary! We have no big plans...but that's okay. I think Lowes/Walmart is on the To Do List. Our summer has been a little overwhelming and so calm and quiet is good. Last year for our 25th we lived it up.  We actually went out to eat at Cheesecake Factory on the Plaza (for you locals!) and had a nice evening. Then in Sept. for my 50th birthday and our 25th anniversary we went to Turks and Caicos for a beach getaway. 
So Happy Anniversary to my sweetie! He is a good Christian man, a wonderful father to our 4 babies/kids/adults (yikes!), a caring spiritual leader for our family, and a one of a kind husband!! And someday he will be one great Grandpa!!! I'm so grateful for him. He is a blessing every day for me. Remember the warm/head over heels in love/googley eyes/romantic love feeling you have when you get married? I still have it... but there is also now the comfort of a deeper love with my best friend.
I think I'll keep him another 26 years!! (But I would like maybe a little tune up in the snoring department!)

3 comments:

Down On The Farm said...

Congratulations! My sweetie and I will celebrate 25 years in October!

GardenOfDaisies said...

Happy Anniversary!!! And wishing you many many more. (We will celebrate # 24 later this year.) You look so pretty in your wedding dress!!

PBKISSES said...

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! So glad God brought you two together. Why don't you do something really special - like mow the lawn or something? Hugs and love to you!