Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Donkey Basketball??????

Tonight our district had a fundraiser! Shockingly there were over 1500 people attend (and pay $8/ticket) to watch "Donkey Basketball" ! There were 4 teams that participated including business people, students, teachers, administrators, bankers, clergy, priests, doctors....you name it! NO, I did not participate! And YES I'm very glad I didn't! Darb performed before the games for the Dance team entertainment and my brother in law/Assistant Principal was on the "school" team.  I had never seen one of these events and my oh my it was interesting! That is an understatement! Ha! Here's just a glimpse....
I got a kick out of watching 16 and 17 year old girls giggle and chat pre-show!

The first injury of the night!
My 3rd grade teacher buddy!
My brother in law....

Fun night and I'm thankful to have just been a spectator!

3 comments:

PBKISSES said...

WE didn't make it, but boy let me tell ya, the kids sure wanted to go! What a hoot!

A Gardner's Cottage said...

That looks like a fun filled night!!! Made me smile. Hope your having a great day.

Nancy

haleybeth said...

OH.MY.GOODNESS!! That is soo funny. Gary and Randy are priceless!! Cant believe I missed that, and the town gathering at the highschool, wow!