Thursday, February 3, 2011

What Day Is It Anyway?

I have been cooped up for three days and today I finally got out and ran some errands. (My hubby drove me...I didn't have the energy to fight and climb over the massive snow mounds that are at the end of the driveway due to the snow plows!) As we were out and about, I was looking at and thinking about how long it's going to take to melt this snow....
SNOWMEGGDON 
as my hubby calls it. When the temps rise, and this starts to melt, the drains will be full!
I have a path to get to school tomorrow from my front door to my school's side door. And I think the best news is that it's Friday! Good grief...I'm loving this working 2 days a week! I think I could get used to that....hummmmm...I'll bet they would change my salary slightly though.


Quiet Saturday planned and that is good news....and SuperBowl Sunday. Will you be watching?


Cold still here in Eastern Kansas and we are scheduled for another "chance" of snow Sunday/Monday. I don't think it will be a repeat of the past week however. 
Phil the Groundhog didn't see his shadow and claims that Spring is on it's way! Well....Yippee! I must say.... I thought for sure he would see his shadow. I'm sorry Phil...for no faith in you!

Happy Friday tomorrow and I leave you with a verse....

“But I will sing of your strength, in the morning I will sing of your love; for you are my fortress, my refuge in times of trouble.” - Psalm 59:16

5 comments:

Life In a Little House said...

That is just crazy all that snow lol!! I would be hibernating for sure. Even though we have sunshine here I have cabin fever as well. Unfortunately my car broke down yet again and we are a 1 car family so I have been stuck to the house....I am going to have to get out of the house for sure this weekend even if I have to walk lol!! Have fun watching the Super Bowl this weekend ~Love Heather

A Girl in Pearls said...

Good grief. Phil gives me the creeps almost as much as squirrels do. yikes.

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Have not dressed all week...just changed pajamas...and loved it...had the littles camping out around me....watched NFL station around the clock....loving all the interviews.....and preparing for the depression that the last game of the year brings....

Mandy said...

Tanya, we've been snowed in a lot this winter too!

We haven't gotten nearly as much snow as you have, but for down south, we've gotten a lot!

PBKISSES said...

I'm tellin ya- CABIN FEVER!!! But now I'm wondering about the van...think you'll ever get it out????? And more snow on the way....Yikes!

Hope you have a wonderful week;)