Wednesday, September 28, 2011

47 Questions!

 

 

47 questions about me

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My mom liked the name "Tanya" (Tawnya is how it's pronounced but I've been Tan-ya a lot!) She said she saw a Hawaiian girl on TV back in 1959 by that name.


2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? In August when my Father in Law passed away


3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes


4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Bologna


5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? yes


6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I  hope so


7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Not a lot but some!


8.. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS yes


9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No No NO!


10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Kashi Go Lean


11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Yes...my husband says I'm a "creature of habit!"


12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Yes


13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Coffee....it's a weakness!


14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their mouth/teeth


15. RED OR PINK? pink


16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I ask a lot of questions!


17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? That's a hard one....I think family members gone...Dad, Dad in Law, Grandparents


18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? yes


19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? I'm barefooted!


20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Brown rice and sauteed onions and green peppers


21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? My husband is channel surfing


22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Robin's Egg Blue


23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Cilantro, Estee Lauder perfumes, Fall candles, freshly mowed grass, my house with the windows open, Bath and Body Aromatherapy LavenderVanilla, Coppertone Suntan Lotion


24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? my youngest daughter Darbey


25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Yes....Carrie is a sweetheart! She inspires me to be a better person!


26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Football and Volleyball right now


27. Hair Color? strawberry blond


28. EYE COLOR? Blue


29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No


30. FAVORITE FOOD? Mexican


31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy


32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?  Enchanted with Darbey!


33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? yellow pajamas

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer summer summer!


35. HUGS OR KISSES? Hard one....

36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Chocolate brownie with pecans and chocolate chips on top

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I can't wait to be surprised!


38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? OOOHHHH....not sure!


39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Looking at Fall magazines


40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Don't use one


41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? 10 best beaches in Caribbean


42. FAVORITE SOUND? Hearing my family all in the house.....it's noisy but I love it!


43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? neither


44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN= FROM HOME??? Barbados


45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? NO


46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Kansas


47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Everyone's so I can learn more about them and don't have to ask too many questions! :0)






Let me know if you do this so I can come over and read about YOU!

4 comments:

Farming On Faith said...

Oh you are so sweet!
I love the smell of Coppertone too. Reminds me of being young.
I so enjoyed reading your answers!
Have a good day!

Simple Home said...

I enjoyed reading all of your answers. Thanks so much for stopping by. How is your sil?
Have a wonderful week!
Blessings,
Marcia

Heather said...

Ha your to cute!! Love your answer for bungee jumping NO NO and NO lol!! that would be mine also ~Hope your having a great week and that school is going well for you ~Love Heather :)

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Oh that was fun reading about you, Tanya! I could so see you being a robin's egg blue! :) I would never ever bungee jump either! :)

Hope you're having a wonderful week!

Hugs,
Tammy