Saturday, May 8, 2010

Busy as a Bee

Today was one of those "busy as a bee" days. I love those days!! Because tonight I'm exhausted but a good kind ~ the kind where you feel you got something done.
Alarm went off at 6:30 a.m. (and it was Saturday..ugh) R helped me finish up setting up for Garage Sale. It went well and I got rid of some "stuff" - Feel Good #1!
Cleaned up not-sold goodies and ran to Wally World for fertilizer/MORE potting soil/pots/etc. Planted more plants while R worked on newlyweds house and engaged couple worked on "Wedding garden". They did an awesome job...it is beautiful! Well he is graduating with a Landscaping Degree!! Feel Good #2
Worked in the sunshine/cooler temps. Took hoodie off....put hoodie on!! Had a short but GREAT visit with Auntie J and Doc who came to visit Gma and Gpa for Mother's Day. Feel Good #3
Went out to eat for supper with H and R. Feel Good #4
Ready for bed!! REAL FEEL GOOD #5

Isn't God good ? He gives us so much and allows us so much. Blessings, blessings, blessings! Feel Good All the Time



Those are just a few of the treasured moments of my day... Hope you had a enjoyable Saturday. How did you spend your day?
To all the Mommas out there....tomorrow is your day to be celebrated...Enjoy it and spend it with those you love and treasure.










Had to share my cute little wedding guestbook decoration (it's okay...it's not the wedding dress or anything secret!). I got it at Kohls a couple of years ago and when L (check out her blog!) said she was having an outdoor wedding, I thought it would be so festive to use. It's just waiting to take it's place!














And I have begun to get my porch put together for summertime. We sit on it all summer long. Start in the a.m. with coffee and end in the evening with candles lit with many cat naps in between.

2 comments:

jamjar said...

Your porch looks fantastic. It looks like the cover of a magazine!!! love the bike planter!!! Happy Mother's Day!!!

PBKISSES said...

How did I miss this post?? So gorgeous! I need to bring by the lemonade dispenser sometime. Really, I need an excuse to chat on your beautimus porch for a minute or two!