Friday, October 29, 2010

Energy and Enthusiasm

Oh to be young! 
Darb is 16 and has more energy and enthusiasm than her mom and dad put together on ANY given day. I really can't remember having that much energy but maybe I did. I'm going to tell myself I did. Age does that to a person. She cheered/danced for her last football game  for this year....now it's on to basketball season. Just had to share a few pics.


Don't you just love a high school football game? 

























*These pics were taken the night that the young man was injured and lost his life early the next morning. Our family did not know him personally but he has been on our minds and in our hearts. It is hard to think about JOY and HAPPINESS and FUN when so many are hurting and in such unbearable pain. So, this is kind of a tribute to him and to the game he played in that night. Our thoughts and prayers are with his family and all those that he touched.

2 comments:

PBKISSES said...

Oh Dawby,
We love her energy and enthusiasm! But most of all we love her.
Thanks for the lift, I have been so heavy hearted all day.
Love you.

Dee said...

I am so sorry to hear about the loss of this young boy..:(