Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My Old Friend!

Guess who showed up at my house today?  My old faithful friend. She always makes me feel better and I just love her to pieces! 




I can't wait to curl up in bed and read every inch over and over and over! Usually this magazine ends up in my purse (yes...I'm a big purse owner!) and I take it in the van while my husband listens to talk radio or ball games, to volleyball/basketball games, on all road trips, relaxing on the porch with coffee or iced tea, sitting in my chaise lounger in my yard....you name it! If I could only have one magazine (and actually right now I am down to one subscription!) this is my choice! 2nd choice WAS Country Home...but that went out of print! Drat! I keep all past copies of my BHG (my husband just loves this....NOT!) and I sort and store them by months so every month I bring out the stash collected for years. Monday the Novembers will all come out!

Are you a magazine fanatic?  And what do you buy or subscribe to?

4 comments:

Farming On Faith said...

I got mine yesterday too. I could have written this post. My husband bought me a subscription to Country Home right before they quit printing ~so I got this in place of it. I loved Country Home! I am so with you on the ~"drats!"
Have a wonderful day.
Please pray for our high school football teams tonight, We have some gangs fighting with guns! We have had some shootings already and they fear it could cause some problems for the game tonight!
Our little city could use some prayer for sure right now!

Happy@Home said...

Hi Tanya,
Hope your week is going well. I've been thinking about you. I love to look at magazines too. I used to have several subscriptions, but now that I am into blogging it seems like I spend more time reading blogs than magazines. LOL.

Janean said...

the *standards* are wonderful...and doncha hate it when a good mag goes out of print? booo. :(

A Gardner's Cottage said...

I too, am a lover of a magazine!!! my fav is Southern Living. Thank you, thank you for the very kind words. I would love for you to come and quilt with me! We would have such a great time!!!