Tuesday, April 13, 2010

One Cat's Torture is Another Dog's Joy

Here's my daily conversation with a dog and a cat:

"Harley, leave her alone!"
"Roxie, be nice!"

"Harley, she doesn't want to play!"


"Roxie, be nice!"

"Harley, stop looking at her!"



This is how Roxie spends 23 1/2 out of 24 hours a day...hoping a stupid dog doesn't come around.


This is how Harley spends 23 1/2 out of 24 hours a day...on point hoping that a cat might want to play.




I can't take it !! These two have a love/hate relationship. Harley LOVES.....Roxie HATES. One hisses....one yips. One slobbers.....one slaps a paw. Then it's a stare down. It's every day!!! It's like a brother and sister. I spend my evenings refereeing them. I guess I'll try "Time Outs". This is what I have to look forward to all Spring and Summer! UGHHHHHHH

6 comments:

GardenOfDaisies said...

LOL! My best friend has two big dogs (Like almost the size of horses!) and one cat. But that cat rules the roost! She sure lets the dogs know when she is interested in playing and when she is not. :-)

Barbara said...

Oh that is just too cute, I love it, very nice blog and have enjoyed my time visiting, thank you for visiting my blog too, lots of hugs, Barbara

Lacey said...

Just to clear the record, Roxie was around a lot longer than Harley. Plus, Roxie is a much better protector of the home than Harley will ever be.

:)

Poor Ollie can't even come out during the day.

A Girl in Pearls said...

The third picture shows it perfectly: Queen Roxie looking down from her throne...Happy Harley pleading for some play time and attention! I would just like to say my precious and puuurr-fect little angel Ollie is probably just minding her own business somewhere else :) Poor harley..all she wants is some love :)

Haley said...

The grass is looking amazing in the back ground!
Poor charley!

AnnaMarie said...

Hah! My cat secretly loves our dogs. She is mean to them when they approach her, but when she wants some love she just walks right up and rubs up against them. Cats are such brats! You gotta love them!! Happy Friday!