Sunday, January 30, 2011

Welcome Phoebe

Phoebe came to visit today. She chewed on my shoes, chewed on my afghan, chewed on my hair, chewed on my hands and tinkled on my floor twice. She has extremely sharp, razor-like puppy teeth. 

Then she went home. 

I think she's precious. Lace thinks I get her too excited. She says I make her FEROCIOUS. She's a puppy and does she look ferocious to you?

Sorry about my pics (I'm still trying to find the right settings on my camera...plus she didn't sit and pose for me!)







We have another winter storm predicted for Monday and Tuesday! We still have "some" snow left on the ground but I think it sounds like there could be more to shovel.  I don't think the Groundhog needs to bother watching for his shadow on Wednesday. It is sounding like 6 more weeks of winter already!

5 comments:

Patty Sumner said...

She is way too cute! Get ready for the storm. Cuddle up and stay warm. Blessings!

Simple Home said...

Aw, so sweet!! She looks alot like a dog I had as a teen. He wandered into our high school as a pup, and I took him home. I named him Bogart. I've always been a bit of an old movie buff, so he was named after Humphrey.
I hope your storm isn't too bad. We're expecting rain tonight, but it feels cold enough for snow again :-)
Have a wonderful week!
Blessings,
Marcia

Life In a Little House said...

Oh what a cute puppy and a great winter distraction and Oh dear not another storm. We are having a rain storm today thankgoodness you don't have to shovel rain lol!~Have a wonderful week Keep Warm :) ~Love Heather

haleybeth said...

She is darling, precious, and the cutest thing I have ever seen!!

See I AM trying!!!

Ha! Jk Boom Auntie Hay loves her!

Farming On Faith said...

Oh the puppy is so adorable.
We are all home due to icy roads this morning. It sounds like we may get another couple snow days. My Brian even got to stay home this morning.
Hope you are home and enjoying your day!